Šÿkø™
Hello Guest This is the new Socom Fire Team Bravo site we hope you sign up we will give you a lot of psp stuff like homebrews, fw, and cfw! and More just sign up!
Šÿkø™
Hello Guest This is the new Socom Fire Team Bravo site we hope you sign up we will give you a lot of psp stuff like homebrews, fw, and cfw! and More just sign up!
Šÿkø™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThis is the boot im talking about  I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest To Šÿkø-Codez.Tk!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
  • FTB2 Room Generator

• FTB2 Name Generator

• FTB2 MEME Generator

• SyKo Media Pager

• SyKo Store

• Top posters
    Ace700
    This is the boot im talking about  I_vote_lcapThis is the boot im talking about  I_voting_barThis is the boot im talking about  I_vote_rcap 
    ™†.HaVeN.†™
    This is the boot im talking about  I_vote_lcapThis is the boot im talking about  I_voting_barThis is the boot im talking about  I_vote_rcap 
    Prodigy
    Bomb Jr™
    _-BIGGYSHORTY_-
    SGT_KNIGHT
    GjZUDGE
    Coolaide27
    ™.-XzSniperxZ-.™
    TRAGiK__
    Latest topics
    » My Homescreen
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 pm by _-BIGGYSHORTY_-

» here somthing awsome
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 am by JUNK_KILLER

» Get Ownd -_-
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:53 pm by -x.z7oPe.

» Call Us DiGiTzZ
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 pm by _-BIGGYSHORTY_-

» L1S vs Disvowed
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm by Ace700

This is the boot im talking about  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:33 pm by TRAGiK__

» ftb2 back up?
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 pm by _-BIGGYSHORTY_-

» Step-_-Up.Mohh1
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 pm by Prodigy

» Be careful what u ask for.
    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm by Ace700

Statistics
    We have 132 registered users
    The newest registered user is fTbprodigyy

Our users have posted a total of 2944 messages in 604 subjects
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:57 am

This is the boot im talking about

Go down 
    +2
    xHiGh.ScOjJe.x
    +TaX-C.T-_-T
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    +TaX-C.T-_-T
    Poster I
    Poster I

Rep : 0

This is the boot im talking about  Empty
    PostSubject: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm

This is the boot im talking about  23rrgo3
    Back to top Go down
    xHiGh.ScOjJe.x
    Forum Newb
    Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:32 am

Lol it was the first time I got that lmao that was cool and you were like wahh?? xD
    Back to top Go down
    +TaX-C.T-_-T
    Poster I
    Poster I

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:43 am

heheheb ik
    Back to top Go down
    _-BIGGYSHORTY_-
    Super Vip
    Super Vip

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Nice name lol, and what code is that O.O?
    Back to top Go down
    -x.z7oPe.
    Poster III
    Poster III

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:30 pm

I still didnt get this boot Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Ace700
    Admin
    Admin
    Ace700

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:54 pm

oh i see you must of made a client code that shuts the room down intresting find
    there might be a server one of it if you can find the hex but anyways awsome im glad i dint get thaat error or i would went nutz saying omg not another boot or freeze or bann
    Back to top Go down
    http://pure-codes.tk/
    +TaX-C.T-_-T
    Poster I
    Poster I

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:39 pm

lol
    Back to top Go down
    GjZUDGE
    Poster III
    Poster III
    GjZUDGE

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Lol nice boot
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the boot im talking about    This is the boot im talking about  Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the boot im talking about
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Šÿkø™ :: Socom Section. :: Screen Shots-
    Jump to: